Best attack combo for Giant clash royale
Giant step by step guide for maximum damage to enemy crown tower
- You need to lure opponent zap with goblin barrel.
- When the opponent has use the zap , you can put sparky behind the tower.
- When sparky reach in front of your crown tower.
- Put Giant in front of sparky near the bridge.
- Put ice wizard behind sparky to protect sparky and let the giant do the damage to crown tower.
- Tips: it is a good idea to have at least one elixir collector before starting the attack .
Is Giant good card clash royale?
Giant is a good card if you use it properly. You can use giant to launch an attack with several support behind it. You can use it to win 3-0 crown. You can use giant as offence and meat defence. Giant is an underated card. Jason the the first Clash Royal champion use it as a favourite card. Giant is worth card as its cost just 5 elixar and give you a huge push with the support troop behind it. Giant with the backup troop are difficult to counter. You should wait until the giant and the troop cross the river and put the effective card behind the giant to destroy it.
Giant clash royale tips and trick
You can use giant as offence or a meat defence. It must have backup trop behind or above it to make it to opponent towers. In lower arena, you should backup giant with archer or bomber for the best push. In higher arena, you should combine elixar collector, hog rider and giant for killer combo.
How to counter Giant in clash royale?
The best way to counter giant is by using high damage troops like the Mini P.E.K.K.A. and Prince, or using swarms of troops such as the Skeleton Army or Minion Horde. You can aslo use goblin to give extra damage to the giant before you crown tower take it down.
Hit Speed 1.5
Movement 1 second
Deploy Time Melee
Cost 5 Elixar
Best Pair for Giant in clash royale