Best attack combo for Lumberjack clash royale
Lumberjack step by step guide for maximum damage to enemy crown tower
- Our goal is to counter push with Giant and Lumberjack.
- Start with elixir collector.
- Let the opponent start first.
- Defend with ice wizard to slow the enemy down and let the crown tower do the damage.
- Counter push with Giant and Ice Wizard.
- Put Lumberjack and Mega Minions behind the giant and ice wizard.
- When the lumberjack die it will spill the rage spell and you should get 30% extra damage on crown tower.
- Tips: you can also use PEKKA to replace giant.
Is Lumberjack good card clash royale?
Lumberjack is a melee troop with medium hitpoints and high damage. Upon death, lumberjack drops a bottle of Rage that increases the attack speed and movement of nearby unit by 30%. It also has a similar DPS (Damage per second) as the Mini P.E.K.K.A. It is not a good idea to ignore lumberjack. Lumberjack is a good support troop because of rage spell. Always put lumberjack in front of tanker such as giant for rage spell upon death.
Lumberjack clash royale tips and trick
Always put lumberjack in front of other troop for rage effect advantage.
How to counter Lumberjack in clash royale?
You can counter lumberjack with barbarian and minion horde.
Hit Speed 0.7 sec
Movement Very Fast
Cost 4 Elixar
Best Pair for Lumberjack in clash royale