Best attack combo for Mortar clash royale
Mortar step by step guide for maximum damage to enemy crown tower
- Wait for opponent to start the attack.
- Put the goblin hut or barbarian hut at the back of your crown tower on the lane where the opponent start the attack.
- Put the Barbarian hut or Goblin Hut in the middle.
- Defend your crown tower with both Barbarian hut and Goblin hut.
- Put the mortar in the same lane of your goblin hut and barbarian hut.
- Mortal should do some damage to the enemy crown tower due to its superior range attack and support from barbarian and goblin huts.
- Remember that mortal is no longer popular deck in higher arena and this should surprise your opponent .
Is Mortar good card clash royale?
Mortar is good card to attack in long range. You can place mortar near the bride with additional defend building to kill the enemy. Mortar is good card if you love long distance attack. You should defend mortar with defence building near it.
Mortar clash royale tips and trick
You can use the Mortar to deal with large groups of troops. You can also use the Mortar attack target the opponent Crown Towers with it. Make sure you put it near the bridge and back up it with cannon or other defence building.
How to counter Mortar in clash royale?
You can use defensive building to counter mortar. You can also use barbarian and minion horde to damage the mortar. You can also use elixar collector to distract the mortar from damaging your crown tower.
Deploy Time 1 sec
Cost 3 Elixar
Life Time 40 seconds
Best Pair for Mortar in clash royale