Best attack combo for P.E.K.K.A clash royale
P.E.K.K.A step by step guide for maximum damage to enemy crown tower
- This is among the most expensive attacking deck.
- Always start with elixir collector.
- Dont start the attack, wait until the enemy put his card on any lane.
- If he or she put giant, or any other tanker, put pekka in the same lane.
- Pekka will do the damage to the tanker.
- Start counter push with Three Musketeer.
- If you are lucky, you should get free crown tower .
Is P.E.K.K.A good card clash royale?
P.E.K.K.A is a very strong and with good support from high level wizard and baby dragon you can almost be sure to win 3-0. P.E.K.K.A is worth it card if you put it along with correct and proper support troop behind it. Its is a bit slow but if its manage to reach the enemy tower, its can cause massive damage. Make sure you upgrade your P.E.K.K.A for maximum damage.
P.E.K.K.A clash royale tips and trick
The P.E.K.K.A is powerful troops in Clash Royale. You should use P.E.K.K.A with support from splash damage troop such as bomber or ice wizard , wizard or baby dragon.
How to counter P.E.K.K.A in clash royale?
You can counter P.E.K.K.A with Inferno Tower for an Elixir advantage. If you don't have Inferno Tower you can use Barbarians as a good counter. You can also minion horde right after she crosses the bridge.
Hit Speed 1.8 sec
Deploy Time 3 sec
Cost 7 Elixar
Best Pair for P.E.K.K.A in clash royale