Best attack combo for Poison Spell clash royale
Poison Spell step by step guide for maximum damage to enemy crown tower
- Giant Poision is among the annoying attack combo in clash royale.
- Put giant behind your crown tower.
- When the giant reach bridge the opponent will usually use barbarian or minion horde to counter the giant.
- Put the poision spell to weaken and slow down the enemy troop.
- Support the giant with mega minions .
- It is a also a good idea to support with prince or mini pekka at the back.
- Giant and poision spell should do maximum damage to the enemy crown tower .
Is Poison Spell good card clash royale?
Poison Spell is a good card to damage multiple troop at once. You can use it as defence and offence. Poision spell is among the deadliest card in clash royale. It is useful in offence and defence. It is a worth card as its can kill and attack several troop in its radius.
Poison Spell clash royale tips and trick
You can use Poison Spell to attack Hut decks. It will damage both troops and buildings.
How to counter Poison Spell in clash royale?
If you know that the opponent is using poision spell, try to avoid to use multiple low HP troop in one place.
Cost 4 Elixar
Target Air & Ground
Poison Spell Statistic
Best Pair for Poison Spell in clash royale